انجمن سپید دانلود

نسخه‌ی کامل: fight to the wire WATCH: Maxs s
شما در حال مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی متنی این صفحه می‌باشید. مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی کامل با قالب بندی مناسب.
James Wilsons immediate future remains at Manchester United despite him not being included in their pre-season tour to China. Sky sources understand the 20-year-old striker has been kept in the north-west of England to undergo a gruelling pre-season schedule with U21s head coach Warren Joyce.Wilson still has four years remaining on the five-year contract he signed in September 2015 but is behind new signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Wayne Rooney, Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial for a place up-front. Wilson could be allowed to go out on loan for regular first-team games later in the transfer window, with several Premier League and a host of Champions League clubs interested in taking him. Would Pogba transform Utd? What impact would the Frenchman have at Old Trafford? Swansea, Hull and West Brom are all reported to be keen while Brighton, for whom he played 28 times and scored five goals on loan last season, would also like to take him again, and Fulham have an interest. James Wilson scored give goals whilst on loan at Brighton last season Staffordshire-born Wilson is a United academy graduate first scouted by the club at the age of seven and was handed his senior debut by Ryan Giggs against Hull on May 6, 2014, whilst Giggs was interim charge.Wilson scored twice along with another from Robin van Persie in a 3-1 win at Old Trafford, and Wilson has since made 19 further appearances, scoring once more.He was not given a squad number when United announced their provisional numbers on Thursday.Manchester United travel to Bournemouth in their first Premier League fixture of the new season. Coverage of the game on August 14 begins at 12:30pm on Sky Sports 1 HD Also See: Rain threat to derby in China Wilson not included in China tour Martial most valuable U21 Shaw: I feared career was over دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. Louis second-period goal increased the New York Rangers lead but Dustin Brown has countered for the Los Angeles Kings who now trail the New York Rangers 2-1 in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final at Madison Square Garden. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. The Marlies surrendered two power-play goals and failed to score on six man-advantage opportunities en route to a 4-1 defeat in American Hockey League action on Saturday. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. -- Victor Bernardez tied the game with his second goal in the 95th minute and the San Jose Earthquakes drew 3-3 with Real Salt Lake on Saturday night. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. In their first meeting for six years, the Frenchmen dropped serve twice in the first set, but Giquel broke Simon two more times in the second. Gicquel moves on to face sixth-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, who advanced with a 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5) win against wild card Pierre-Hugues Herbert, despite the Frenchmans 23 aces. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
.com) - The Winnipeg Jets placed defenceman Paul Postma on injured reserve Tuesday.Max Verstappens performance in the Brazilian GP has been hailed as one of the best ever in Formula 1 history. The teenager produced an incredible display to claim third at the chequered flag having been as low as 15th with barely 10 laps remaining.His recovery was amazing, Red Bull boss Christian Horner told Sky F1. That was one of the best drives Ive seen in Formula 1. We gave him a huge amount to do and the way he drove those last 15 laps was unbelievable. Brazilian GP Report Brilliant Lewis Hamilton takes the title race to the wire Earlier in the race Verstappen had swept around the outside of world championship leader Nico Rosberg at Turn Three with another astonishing act of wheel-perfect daring.Referring to Toto Wolffs controversial call to Maxs father, Jos, Horner quipped: Play that one for Toto. Again, it was hugely brave, he went to the outside and just kept it planted in almost zero visibility.The Red Bull driver then held on to second place ahead of Rosberg despite a mini-spin on the penultimate corner that triggered what was described as the save of the season as the 19-year-old just managed to keep his car out of the barriers. Max Verstappen aquaplaned on the start-finish straight in treacherous conditions, but managed to save it to maintain second place in the Brazilian GP After pitting for intermediate tyres, Verstappen was then caught out when heavy rain started to fall again at Interlagos.dddddddddddd Verstappen then pitted for a second time, relegating him out of the points, before launching overtake after overtake to rescue third.It was a move that the Dutchman feels may have cost him a victory, but he enjoyed himself nevertheless.Definitely, the Dutch driver told Sky Sports F1 when asked if the call had cost him. But it gave me more fun as well. We are not fighting for the championship and I had a good time.However, one man at Interlagos unimpressed with Verstappen was Ferraris Sebastian Vettel.Two weeks after clashing with Verstappen at the Mexican GP, Vettel slithered off the track as he was overtaken by Verstappens Red Bull and suggested afterwards that the move was illegal.I think I was racing him side-by-side, he saw me and I still had a little bit of my nose ahead, Vettel told Sky Italy. On the corner he got past, I dont think it was correct.Dont miss the F1 Reports Brazilian GP review on Sky Sports F1 on Wednesday at 8.30pm Also See: Hamilton takes title fight to the wire WATCH: Maxs save of the season WATCH: Kimi crashes out Latest standings ' ' '