انجمن سپید دانلود

نسخه‌ی کامل: him. Because he di
شما در حال مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی متنی این صفحه می‌باشید. مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی کامل با قالب بندی مناسب.
SAN DIEGO - The Dodgers acquired second baseman Howie Kendrick from the Los Angeles Angels and were working to obtain shortstop Jimmy Rollins from the Philadelphia Phillies in a remake of their middle infield.In a flurry of moves late Wednesday, the Dodgers dealt All-Star second baseman Dee Gordon, right-hander Dan Haren, infielder Miguel Rojas and a player to be named or cash to the Miami Marlins as part of a seven-player trade for left-hander Andrew Heaney, right-hander Chris Hatcher, infielder Kike Hernandez and catcher Austin Barnes.The Dodgers then sent Heaney, considered one of baseballs top pitching prospects, to the Angels for Kendrick.We started this off-season with a really good base of talent in place coming off an extremely successful NL West division championship, Dodgers president of baseball operations Andrew Friedman said early Thursday. But as we looked at it and tried to figure out different ways that we can continue to improve the roster, we felt like there were certain areas we could target and certain guys that fit within the scope of what we were trying to do.Friedman wouldnt say how close he was to finalizing a trade for Rollins or a $48 million, four-year contract with free-agent pitcher Brandon McCarthy. The Dodgers also have been talking about dealing outfielder Matt Kemp to San Diego.The 31-year-old Kendrick has spent all nine of his big league seasons with the Angels. He hit .293 this year with seven homers, 75 RBIs and 14 steals. Kendrick has a $9.5 million salary next year and then can become a free agent.Kendrick was selected to his only All-Star team in 2011, and he has been a steady bat in Los Angeles lineup for six consecutive seasons. Kendrick and shortstop Erick Aybar have been the Angels double-play combination for the past half-decade.Itll be difficult to replace Howie, Angels general manager Jerry Dipoto said. We just felt like one year of control on Howie as a pending free agent at the end of the 15 season was impossible to walk away from Andrew Heaney and six years of control, and what we think is a left-hand starter who has top-of-the-rotation upside.To help make up for the loss of Kendrick, the Angels acquired 25-year-old infielder Josh Rutledge from the Colorado Rockies for minor league right-hander Jairo Diaz. In 266 games over three seasons, Rutledge is a .259 hitter with 19 homers and 89 RBIs.Rollins, the 2007 NL MVP, would take over at shortstop for Hanley Ramirez, who signed an $88 million, four-year contract with Boston. The 36-year-old Rollins has spent his entire 15-year career with the Phillies, becoming a three-time All-Star and helping Philadelphia win the 2008 World Series title.Rollins hit .243 last season with 17 homers and 55 RBIs.Rollins is owed $11 million next year in the final season of a contract that started in 2012. As a 10-year veteran who has spent five seasons with his current team, Rollins cannot be traded without his consentThe 26-year-old Gordon led the major leagues last season with 12 triples and 64 stolen bases, mostly batting leadoff for the Dodgers. He hit .289 with two homers, 92 runs, 34 RBIs and a .329 on-base percentage.He joins a batting order that includes NL home run champion Giancarlo Stanton, given a record $325 million, 13-year contract.Our goal was to add another bat. Dee wasnt exactly the bat we were expecting to add, Marlins general manager Mike Hill said. But when you can access that type of game-changing speed, for who we are, we just thought it made a lot of sense.Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria called it lightning and thunder.Its going to be a lot of fun, he said after using an old-fashioned flip phone to take photos of Hill holding a news conference in the lobby of the winter meetings hotel. All weve got to do is play well and start to win, and people will be responsive.Haren went 13-11 with a 4.02 ERA as the NL West champion Dodgers No. 4 starter. He is owed $11 million for next season and said last month he might retire if traded away from the area.Im taking my talents to bed. Long day, he tweeted.Hernandez made his big league debut this year, playing 42 games for Houston and Miami. He hit .248 in 42 games with three homers and 14 RBIs.Hatcher has appeared in 81 games over four seasons and is 0-4 with a 4.80 ERA.Heaney, a 23-year-old left-hander, made his big league debut for the Marlins in June and was 0-3 with a 5.83 ERA in five starts and two relief appearances. He humorously tweeted: Well, @Dodgers we had a good run! Great to be a part of such a storied franchise. #thanksforthememories, then added: Cant wait to join the @Angels and get started with an amazing Org. Thank you for this opportunity and lets go Halos!!!Barnes, 24, split the season between Class A and Double-A.The southern California neighbours made their second swap in two days. On Tuesday, the Angels received catcher Drew Butera from the Dodgers for a player to be named or cash.After five straight NL East titles from 2007-11, the Phillies dropped to .500 in 2012, then to 73-89 records in each of the last two seasons. Philadelphia finally seems ready to jettison some of its old core and start rebuilding.NOTE: The Dodgers designated catcher Ryan Lavarnway for assignment.___AP Sports Writers Ronald Blum and Greg Beacham contributed to this report. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. The Flames announced Monday that Treliving, a former assistant general manager with the Coyotes, will take over the vacant GM spot in Calgary. "Im ready for this,"Treliving said. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
.com) - The Vancouver Canucks will try to win two straight games for the first time since mid-January on Monday night as they play host to the struggling New York Islanders. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. The Bulls seem to be getting along fine without him. D.J. Augustin scored 27 points in a start for Kirk Hinrich and Taj Gibson matched a career high with 26 filling in for Carlos Boozer as the Bulls improved to 7-2 since trading the popular Deng with a 98-87 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. The question is how many minutes will be available to them and can any of their defence or goaltending provide value? Top Picks: Following a down year in 2011-2012, Matt Duchene rebounded with his highest points-per-game (0. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. Boston is making its first appearance in the ALCS since 2008. For Detroit, its a third straight trip to the ALCS and its fourth in eight years.INDIANAPOLIS -- Sixteen fights into his UFC career, Martin (The Hitman) Kampmann has 11 wins and a few regrets. In October 2010, he flubbed a chance to fight for the welterweight championship when the Danish-born 170-pounder opted to take on Jake Shields at his own game -- on the ground. Shields went on to win a split decision. Last time out, Kampmann (20-6) stepped into the cage against top contender Johny (Bigg Rigg) Hendricks with his head not on straight. Issues outside of training weighed on his mind. Hendricks knocked him out in 46 seconds. On Wednesday, sixth-ranked Kampmann has another chance to rise up the welterweight ranks when he takes on No. 2 Carlos (The Natural Born Killer) Condit in the main event of a televised UFC card in Indianapolis. "I think I still have a lot left to prove," Kampmann said. "The UFC hasnt seen the best of me, at all. So thats what I intend to show." The bookmakers see Condit (28-7) as more than a 2-1 favourite. "I love to prove the oddsmakers wrong," said Kampmann. "Ive done that countless times before and Id love to do it again on Wednesday." The winner could find himself in the title mix once the dust settles from UFC 167 in November, when Montreals Georges St-Pierre defends his crown against Hendricks and No. 3 Rory (Ares) MacDonald, a native of Kelowna, B.C., who trains out of Montreal, takes on No. 9 (Ruthless) Robbie Lawler. "Ill be happy to fight either St-Pierre or Hendricks," said Kampmann, who now calls Las Vegas home. "Of course Id love to get a chance to avenge a loss and fight Hendricks again. Id also like to fight GSP since hes the top guy in the division, hes been champion for so long." Both Condit, 29, and Kampmann, 31, have plenty of weapons. Physically the six-foot-two Condit has an edge in height and reach over the six-foot Kampmann. But both fighters didnt come much further than seven-foot-two Roy Hibberts shoulder when the Indiana Pacers centre, an MMA fan, dropped in on the fighter workouts Wednesday. "I think were both very well-rounded and were able to finish the fight wherever the fight goes," said Kampmann. "We both like to go for the finish and that makes a great recipe for a good fight," he added. Both fighters are known for their resolve and refusal to break. MacDonald took it to Condit for the first two rounds when they met at UFC 115 in Vancouver in June 2010, only for Condit to rally in the third and put the young Canadian away. In 2012, Kampmann was in trouble against both Jake (The Juggernaut) Ellenberger and Thiago (Pitbull) Alves before turning the fight around to win by TKO and submission, respectively. Both men are prickly on their feet with sharp striking and powerful knees. Condit has the more dangerous kicks and is likely to pull something unorthodox and nasty out of his bag of tricks. Just ask Dan (The Outlaw) Hardy and Dong Hyun (Stun Gun) Kim. Both can finish you via submissions with St-Pierre noting that Condit is especially tricky on his back, baiting his opponent into a position he can then take advantage of. Condit is susceptible to the takedown. Hendricks and St-Pierre combined to take him down 19 times in his last two fights. But Hendricks is a former NCAA wrestling champion and GSP is the UFCs most effective takedown artist. Kampmann won a split decision when the two first met in April 2009 in the UFC debut for Condit, a former WEC champion. The Dane took Condit down five times in that fight but he only managed five takedowns in his next nine fights. "Thats a long time ago, but it was a tough fight," said Kampmann. "I remember I was getting pretty tired in the second round but in the third roundd I got a second wind.dddddddddddd The first two rounds were pretty close but the third round, I think I won it decisively and I think thats the reason I got the decision win." Kampmann has gone 5-4 since, with the Hendricks defeat snapping a three-fight winning streak. Condit is 5-2 since the Kampmann defeat thanks to the recent Hendricks and St-Pierre losses. Kampmann rues the loss to Hendricks, mainly because he didnt get a chance to show any of his skills. FightMetric, which tracks UFC bouts, had Kampmann at zero significant strikes. Hendricks had three, which including a thundering left that put Kampmann down and another to the chin as he lay prone. "I didnt show up mentally for that fight," Kampmann said "I was there but I wasnt there and I paid dearly for it. You cant go in and not be mentally ready in a fight like that when youre fighting a heavy hitter. If he connects, then youre going to get hurt. "Ive done that in the past with other fights where Ive been knocked down, getting hit, and -- coming back -- have won it. But its not a good thing to go long-term so Ive changed up. Im going to come in and be ready to go from the beginning this time around." Kampmann did not detail what was weighing on his mind against Hendricks, other to say there were issues outside the fight world. "I thought I left it outside but maybe I didnt." He insists this time he is ready both physically and mentally for the five-round challenge. Over his career, Kampmann has been criticized for being drawn into his opponents game at the expense of his own strategy. "Ive definitely made mistakes in the past," Kampmann acknowledged. "Especially when I fought Shields. Thats the fight Im most disappointed in my own performance. Because I pretty much game that fight away. I was beating him ... Even the way I fought, I still thought I beat him. Because he didnt really do nothing other than lay on me and hug me." Despite that, in the cage after the fight, Kampmann pointed to the lack of damage on his face in making his case for the win. Two of the three judges disagreed. "I was trying too much to submit him, which was stupid," Kampmann said of Shields, a jiu-jitsu expert. "I should have just pounded him out." A former engineering student, Kampmann started out in karate and Thai boxing. He began to add submissions to his arsenal in 2000, studying tapes at first and then training in Sweden and parts further afield. He made his pro debut in February 2003. After meeting American fighter Mike Pyle in Denmark, he hooked up with him in Las Vegas to train. The World Fighting Association was looking for a middleweight and Kampmann got the job on two days notice. He stopped Edwin Aguilar in two minutes 43 seconds in July 2006 to up his record to 9-1. The UFC noticed and he was fighting in the organization a month later. What started as a hobby for Kampmann, who moved down to welterweight after a 2008 loss to Nate (The Great) Marquardt, has become a career. "Im happy," he said. "I can live and do my hobby and I can compete at the highest level of the sport. "But I still have goals left that I want to achieve. Beating Condit, finishing Condit is one of them. Of course, getting the title is a goal of mine too." Kampmann has endured some tough times along the way. In early 2008, not having access to health insurance, he removed stitches from under his eyebrow using sterilized tweezers, nail clippers and a mirror. A survivor inside and outside the cage, he says his path to a world title consists of small steps. "Ive had some missteps but Ill keep working my way back." 11:29ET 27-08-13 ' ' '